If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that I posted this beauty yesterday tagging all the people that relate to the pictures, calling them my priorities. Unfortunately I didn’t take pictures of the process, but this little DIY I completed a few nights felt too cute not to share. Over the past year I have collected a lot of post cards, concert tickets, stickers, phrases, and things that I’ve been putting into a memory box. A few nights ago I was going through the box and some of the memories were so precious I didn’t want to keep them stored away any longer, therefor I took these two frames that matched the feel of my room which is a shabby chic kinda design, and then I picked my favorite objects from my memory box to arrange on the wall. Each item holds value or meaning for me and it really let me personalize my room.
- Photo frames (larger or two medium ones as pictured above)
- Double faced tape/thumb tack/adhesive strips
- Photos, ticket stubs, quotes, postcards, fortunes, wrapping paper/ scrapbook paper
- Scissors if necessary
- Use scrapbook paper or wrapping paper, scissors, and tape to make a back ground, get creative and think of the color scheme of your items.
- Layer your pictures, ticket stubs, quotes, and postcards, you can mess around with the layout as much as you want before attaching them.
- Use a hook to attach them to your wall.
- Enjoy the memories every time you walk by 🙂